There are probably hundreds of books and thousands of articles about the topic of simplifying your life. You could:
- get rid of all the clutter in your house, your dorm room, your apartment, your garage, your car . . . any place that has too much “stuff”
- dump all the extraneous emails that you think you might come back to later (oh yeah, I’ve been there)
- take all those little post-it notes, phone numbers, ideas, chicken scratches and put them all into a nice little spiral bound notebook
- throw away those receipts from 10 years ago that were supporting documents for your income tax return (ugh!)
- clear off all the crap that’s under those gazillion refrigerator magnets on your fridge
- and best of all . . .
Just say NO! to all those people in your life who want you to do what you don’t really want to do.
Way too simple, huh?