How many times have we heard a saying that stuck with us for a long, long time? Some of my favorites are:
- Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results ~ Einstein
- You must be the change you want to see in the world ~ Gandhi
- The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco ~ Mark Twain
- Come to the edge, he said. They said, we are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They said, we are afraid. They came. He pushed them … and they flew. ~ Anonymous
- What you think of me is none of my business ~ ?????
- I want to go through life leaving my mark, but never leaving a scar. ~ Anonymous
Today’s photo reminded me of the last quote. As I was making the bed, I noticed my hand print on the blanket. So I smoothed it out, put both my hands on it, made my mark and then crazy me took a picture of it 🙂 Enough said. Namaste’