It seems to me that life is the best teacher and, as my readers know by now, I believe there are no “accidents.” Everything that happens to us holds an opportunity for evolutionary advancement. Will we recognize it? I didn’t use to.
Now it’s different. I’ve learned some things I want to share with all of you …
- I’ve learned that I’d rather have peace than drama
- I’ve learned that out of chaos and confusion, there’s always some clarity
- I’ve learned that forgiveness is the key to a peaceful life
- I’ve learned that it’s just as easy to take the high road as it is the low road – but only if I ask my ego to take an alternate route
- I’ve learned that no matter what … life is a temporary assignment, so I’d better make the best of it
- I’ve learned that what goes around comes around
- I’ve learned that a good attitude is worth its weight in gold
That’s all for now. Have to make dinner but I’m wishing you all a beautiful, love-filled weekend.
This photo is the most popular one at my gallery, so I thought it might be fun to turn it into one of those motivational posters. The phrase below it really has nothing to do with the flowers, but hey, I’m tired of coloring within the lines 🙂 Namaste’